Do you wonder every morning what new to create with the same old breakfast ingredients? Then, here is a simple recipe that will add that little twist to your usual breakfast items- bread, butter, eggs, milk & cheese.
Eggs - 2 whole
Milk - 4 tablespoons
Sliced Bread - 6 regular slices
Green Chili - 1 small finely chopped
Fresh green coriander (finely chopped) - 1 teaspoon
Spring Onion (finely chopped) - 1 teaspoon
Cheese Spread - 1 teaspoon for every 2 slices
Amul Herb-Garlic Butter - For frying
Salt & black pepper powder to taste
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add milk, salt, black pepper powder & green chili. Mix well
2. Now add the finely chopped coriander and spring onions to this egg batter and mix well.
3. Keep this batter aside.
4. Now take a slice of bread and apply the cheese spread to it.
5. Place another slice of bread on it to make a sandwich.
6. Repeat step 4 & 5 with remaining slices.
7. Now heat a frying pan and add butter to it. The quantity of butter depends upon your liking. (You can even choose to use a butter flavored cooking spray.)
8. Once the butter melts, take the sandwiches and dip them in the egg batter and put them into the pan for frying.
9. Drizzle some of the batter on the side of the sandwich that is on top. Place a little bit of butter on this side as well before you turn it to the other side.
10. Cook both the sides till they are golden in color.
11. Serve hot with ketchup.
Do try out this recipe and let me know how it turned out.
Till then, HAPPY EATING...
- Regional Indian Food & Travel enthusiast