When I cook for loved ones at home, I always ensure I am using best quality produce to safeguard their health and well-being.
I am particularly careful of my selection of meats and therefore when it comes to utilizing chicken, my choice of brand is Zorabian Chicken. The string of certifications this brand holds which include the ISO 22000 certification for their manufacturing plant as well the preservative-free cuts of fresh chicken that are neatly packed instil confidence in me to use their chicken for my various recipes.
So, today I am going to share my lip-smacking recipe of CHICKEN GARLIC FILLETS using the aforementioned high quality chicken :
For the fillets:
For the salad:
1. Thaw the chicken breast and slice it horizontally into half to yield two fillets.
2. Make a marinade of all ingredients except the oil listed under the fillet heading and rub it on the chicken fillets.
3. Stand the fillets in this marinade at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
4. While the chicken is marinating make the salad by mixing the chopped red cabbage, green garlic shoots and red chili pepper with mayonnaise. Add salt and sugar to taste.
5. In a skillet heat oil and fry the fillets on both sides on medium heat to ensure even cooking.
6. Cook the fillets for a total of 30 minutes or until done.
7. Insert a skewer at the centre of the fillet to confirm if the chicken is done.
8. Once the fillets are ready serve them with the red cabbage salad you prepared.
Do try out this recipe and let me know how it turned out.
Till then, HAPPY COOKING...
- Food & travel enthusiast